Swati Impex – Scam and Fraud Company
Beware of Swati Impex Gwalior (Scam and Fraud Company). Don’t deal with Swati Impex as his owner Shyam Goyal is a Scammer. He is a big liar in the world.
There is a lot to write but I will brief the experience which I have with SWATI IMPEX which is a Scam Company.
I Gagan Preet belong to Punjab Patiala and I am running my Trading Firm and Real Estate Firm. I just want to share my Experience while dealt with Mr. Shyam Goyal who is the owner of the Import and Export Company. I have not seen this type of liar person in my whole life. He is worst person in dealing and he is a fraud person.
We met on web and exchanged our numbers. Then he offered me a deal to book Upcoming Micromax A110 HD mobile sets. Price set was 12050/- per set. I have given him the Advance of 2.5 Lacs rupees for 100 Mobile Sets to book the order. He said when it will be launched then he will deliver me the Sets. But when mobile is launched then he did not delivered the sets.
I have ruined all my Business and Relations due to Swati Impex (Scam Company) as I had given commitment to my buyers which I did not get through. Then I asked him to refund the money then he agreed. Then he started lying on daily basis. He started disconnecting calls and on daily basis he sends me SMS that today 100% deposit will be done. At least he lied to me 100 TIMES. At last he gave the false scanned copy of cheque (Balance in his account was ZERO). Then I shouted at him then he started discussing his family matters which was unethical and non-professional.
I shared with you that no one deals with SWATI IMPEX (Fraud Company) and be a victim like me. SWATI Impex is a SCAM company and takes your money and start ignoring you.
Now I am filing a case of SCAM and FRAUD against him.
I had paid Penalty to my Buyers and ruined my All Business. Beware of this exporter as on the start Shyam Goyal is very polite but after you pay the money he will start ignoring you.
You can contact me anytime. I have the agreement between me and Shyam Goyal Swati Impex and also have all his recordings, false Cheque and all his chat records and you will get to know no one will a bigger liar then him in this world.
Details of Swati Impex (Scammer Company):
Shyam Goyal ***************
Swati Goyal ***************
IEC Code: ************
Address : ***************** Gwalior - 474001,Madhya Pradesh, India
You can contact me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 9872092110
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mobile And Home Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "i m player in war commander game in dated 25 octobeer 2012 to till now in the date 25 feb 2013 kixeye suspended my account when i m play kixeye..."
- "I was shown a photo of led 0.5w led bulb that consists of 1 bulb with 2 replacable lid but i received only 1 white led bulb.Link :http://www.pepperfry.com/syska-0-5-watt-led-bulb-plastic-body-saves-more-than-a-cfl-1272374.html..."
- "Belt just wear 2nd time see the codition complainNo responce im getting from store very poor service..from raipur (cg) india customer name:-ayush murarka contact number0989306086809522355000 ..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."